Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GIRLS CAMP




It was awsome! I never could have imagined how much fun I would have, or how much I would enjoy the girls in our stake! The only thing that went wrong was we were missing Kim!






Lexi loved her leaders and all the great crafts.


I just loved being there with my daughter, even though I didn't spend much time with her, being in the stake, I was there a day earlier and at the main stake camp site,usually cooking or cleaning up. But we saw each other from a distance and felt good knowing we were both there. I even got to bring her home, which was cool and help me a lot.
The food was yummy and all the activities went great, I am so happy and so sad it is over!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys had so much fun. Hey! Great family photo up on the right hand side. Who took that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you how awesome you are and how much I adore you!! I had such a blast at camp and had fun playing with you! I have an idea of something to do for Terry. Just wanna know if you wanna go in on it. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like camp was a success! I didn't know you were with the stake. That must've been a ton of work!

    Her is the recipe you wanted! Can you send it to Cam? (I usually double it)

    1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened

    1/4 cup mayonnaise

    1 cup grated Italian cheese blend

    1 clove garlic, peeled and minced

    1/2 teaspoon dried basil

    1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

    salt and pepper to taste

    1 (14 ounce) can artichoke

    hearts, drained and chopped

    1/2 cup frozen chopped

    spinach, thawed and drained



    DIRECTIONS:

    1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.

    2.In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach.

    3.Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.

    ReplyDelete