Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun stuff





























What I haven't blogged:








  • Parker playing Catcher for his baseball team, one time Pitcher. He hit every ball that was pitched to him for the hit-a-thon and really played well this year.







  • We held some yard sales to help pay for Lexi's drill and Kyler's football-enough said about that.







  • We have been enjoying summer, my kids got fried on our first all day swimming adventure. Can't get them excited about going again.







  • Lexi went to Drill Camp and learned some awesome dances and performed a dance they learned the week before that was voted the best dance by the other High Schools.







  • Parker went to scout day camp. I got to go with him and see how well behaved he is and what a sweet little boy he is, he kept coming over to check I was having fun and said he wished I could always come.







  • Kyler turned 14! He had a few friends over for a barbecue and water fight and then we went to see Toy Story 3. Loved it! Went right along with my little boy growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment